Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Tomorrow Will Be Thirteen Years

 September 14th, 2021

Tomorrow will mark the 13th anniversary of Day 1 along this road. I was 36 and about to turn 37 and now, here I am on the brink of turning 50! Time is interesting. 36 sounds so very young to me. In another 13 years, I'm sure 49 will have the same effect.

I look forward to checking in here, regularly, again. This blog is like an old friend to me--you know, one I haven't seen in a long while--but then, when together, it feels like we never parted! 

I do need this outlet. It's been a missing piece. 


Thank you for reading,

Sean  

10 comments:

  1. ...and the blog is a comforting supporter to many of us struggling readers.

    I so appreciate your selflessly offering all this.

    --Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I think of you like a brother I never met- yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey miss seeing your posts. Hope everything is okay with you. Gail, Dr. Pickens, sister-in-law...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're still here, dude -- I admit I've been concerned. Glad to discover that you're keeping on keeping on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 13 years of awareness. I hope you are well. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. On September 14th, 2021, you stated---> "Tomorrow will mark the 13th anniversary of Day 1 along this road. I was 36 and about to turn 37 and now, here I am on the brink of turning 50! Time is interesting. 36 sounds so very young to me. In another 13 years, I'm sure 49 will have the same effect.

    I look forward to checking in here, regularly, again. This blog is like an old friend to me--you know, one I haven't seen in a long while--but then, when together, it feels like we never parted!

    I do need this outlet. It's been a missing piece."

    I hope you are well and thriving in all ways possible. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.