Wednesday, March 15, 2017

March 15th, 2017 Transformation Planet-Episode 14

March 15th, 2017 Transformation Planet-Episode 14

Two back to back really long days. Not good for me in the rest department! Once again, I'll cut it short and hit the pillow.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed very well connected with solid support.

Unless I can count my morning push-ups and squats and climbing about a dozen flights of stairs throughout my eleven hours at the studio today, I didn't get my intended workout at the gym. Sleep takes priority tonight.

I did stop by for a short visit with mom this evening. If you listen to the latest episode of Transformation Planet, you'll hear her voice when she called during post-production.

The latest episode of Transformation Planet is now available in iTunes, Google Play, and wherever you find your favorite podcasts. Please share it with your friends! #trypod Michael Prager has what I want! He's maintained a healthy body weight for twenty-five years--and he's my special guest on episode 14. Here's a clickable listen link:

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-mc62e-68b4e3
Episode 14 description: Michael Prager lost and regained the same 130 pounds, twice, before finding another way and ultimately losing 155 pounds. The perspective he's embraced for sustainable weight loss isn't all about weight. And it isn't even about dieting. Michael says the weight was A problem, but it wasn't THE problem. His was an approach challenging him to release what he thought he knew and to stop trying to figure it all out on his own. Michael is the author of two books, Fat Boy Thin Man and Sustainable You. He's also a certified health and wellness life coach and experienced public speaker. Find out more at MichaelPrager.com Also, we'll have a short update with my friend Nathaniel.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Sean, do you pay any attention to the "exercise deduction" in Fitness pal? I can't tell if you include it yourself. I wish I could just turn it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I simply ignore it. I think if you're training hard, like for an athletic competition--then by all means, you need extra "fuel," but for normal amounts of exercise, I don't recommend the consideration. The only exception might be if your net calories after exercise calories burned is too far below 1200, then it might be wise to add some calories to at least bring it up to 1200. If your budget it 1500, but you've burned 340 calories--adding another 40 or 50 might be a good idea. :)

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.