Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March 1st, 2017 One Like That

March 1st, 2017 One Like That

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained refined sugar-free. I exceeded my daily water goal. And I stayed well connected with great support.

It was another heavily involved day--I took some breaks for me, a nap--and made time to prepare a fantastic dinner--spoke with a close support friend, and stayed connected online as well. Speaking of staying connected-- I found a bunch of messenger messages I never realized I'd received--and I feel horrible about that!! Some almost a year old, dating back to my Today Show appearance. If you messaged or emailed me--and I haven't gotten back to you, send again, please.

I'm doing what's best for me at this very moment. I'm dropping in bed. I took an anti-anxiety medication because out of the blue I started having a panic attack before leaving mom's room. I haven't had one like that in a while. It's as if those are generated by the deep subconscious- because I cannot honestly identify the trigger. It's just sudden. And anyway--Okay, thank you for reading-- Goodnight!

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.