Tuesday, March 28, 2017

March 28th, 2017 Firm Grip

March 28th, 2017 Firm Grip

I've done well in recognizing my limits and drawing lines where I must in order to protect me and my plan. Sometimes it means bringing things down to the simplest of terms; a minimum set of requirements for the day. That's what today required.

I was at work by 6am, left at 11am to get mom to her doctor's appointment, back at work by 1pm, left at almost 5pm--then was back by 7pm for weather coverage until 11:30pm. It's midnight. And it starts again at 4:30am. Actually, I think I'll set the alarm for 5am. I might need that extra 30 minutes.

I had to do miss my Tuesday night weight loss support group teleconference call tonight. I do not like doing that-- but I hadn't a choice with the weather situation, and fortunately, Coach Kathleen covered. She and I can do that for each other when needed. It works out well.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I made it important to stay connected with good support.

The schedule should start easing some in the coming days. In the meantime, I'll ride it with a firm grip.

Today's Accountability Tweets:
Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.