Tuesday, March 21, 2017

March 21st, 2017 Same Thing

March 21st, 2017 Same Thing

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with great support.

I woke with a horrible pain in the neck. I slept on it wrong, stress, who knows?? I limped through my show and immediately left right after, made it back home to apply heat and take ibuprofen. This happened a few weeks ago--or maybe a month or so...same thing, same place--same pain. I did feel better by noon, just in time to get back to work and get some things done.

I reached for some key support today. Reaching out for support is just as important to me as maintaining the integrity of my food plan. It's a daily thing.

I'm feeling much better tonight. The neck isn't hurting--I've had a good food day, a fantastic support day, and I have what I need for a good tomorrow.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.