Friday, March 31, 2017

March 31st, 2017 About Lost It

March 31st, 2017 About Lost It

I about lost it. I pulled up MyFitnessPal on my phone, the same way I do twenty times a day, and suddenly it wanted me to log in. What?? We had such a close relationship and now MFP was acting like I was a stranger. I couldn't remember my password. Instead, I chose the "log in with Facebook" option. Okay--I'm back in... but wait...where's my data??? Where are the entries for today?---oh wait...what about the last three years??? And what's this "has logged in for 1 days in a row business?" I frantically emailed support. No friends, no streak, no data...Finally, and thankfully, I figured it out. I had accidentally logged into an old abandon MFP account of mine from long ago. There was one single solitary friend request long left unanswered and little else. I accepted the friend request (I have no idea why)--and now that person is all alone, perusing an abandoned profile. If it's you, come over to my active account! I logged out of that neglected account and logged into my SeanAAnderson account--and everything was fine again.

I didn't realize how much MFP meant to me. The history, the streak--the bigger part of what it represents to me, the connections--all of it was gone for ten minutes (so I thought)-and I put everything on hold. Not a single step in any direction could happen until I figured it out. I'm so glad it worked out well. I just hope the MFP support person on the receiving end of my desperate plea doesn't hold me to the line: "If you can fix this I'll upgrade to premium right away!" I mean, nothing needed fixing. I just needed the right account. I don't mind the pop-up ads.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I stayed well connected with solid support, and I enjoyed a Friday night workout at the gym.

I canceled my trip to the Oklahoma Association of Broadcasters conference today. I simply couldn't do it. Leaving for that trip again today would have required dropping several other balls. I'm not the best juggler as it is. I opted to stay at the studio and get stuff done.

Today's Accountability Tweets:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.