Wednesday, March 8, 2017

March 8th, 2017 A Priority

March 8th, 2017 A Priority

I'm making more sleep a priority tonight! Dragging through the day is not good.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support contacts.

The latest episode of Transformation Planet is available in iTunes, GooglePlay, and wherever you find your favorite podcasts! Episode 13 features Jordan Burgess. For whatever reason, PodBean isn't allowing for an embedded player, Like I usually include--but this link will open a new page where you can simply hit play:
https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-6pist-6870a5
Episode description: Jordan Burgess was navigating life at 537 pounds until it became too much, for him, and too much for his family. After years of struggle, and just in time, Jordan has found and embraced perspectives bringing him consistent positive progress one day at a time. He's currently lost well over 200 pounds. In this episode, Jordan will share his remarkable story. It's a story full of hope and inspiration. We'll also check in with Nathaniel.




















Jordan Burgess before at 537 pounds and recently, wearing the 2XL Disney shirt he talks about on the podcast!

I'll drop in bed and let the Tweets take it the rest of the way...

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading, listening, and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.