Monday, March 6, 2017

March 6th, 2017 Because It Does

March 6th, 2017 Because It Does

The tornado watch was issued ten minutes before 7pm, in effect until 3am. They've since canceled it for our immediate listening area. Right after my Monday night group support call, I was on the way to the studio for work--to get something on the air for the watch and to assess the situation. Our state is battling raging wildfires and severe weather all on the same night. For our area, we're lucky--we're dodging the storms and we're far enough away from the worst of the fires. My thoughts and prayers are with those not as fortunate.

I also had a one on one mentoring session and worked on editing episode 13 of Transformation Planet. It'll release tomorrow night.

Today--I did what I needed to do--I took care, and some days it doesn't go exactly as planned, and you know what? That's okay. There will be days like this. It's never about perfection. It's all about progress. And as I continue along in maintenance mode, I can confidently say--I feel like I'm making progress in a variety of ways. It's a daily practice.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained refined sugar-free. I exceeded my daily water goal. And I stayed well connected with fantastic support.

Some days, those things are the bottom line--and it all comes down to the bottom line. I will protect and defend the boundaries of my plan--the plan that keeps me in peace--as if my life depends on it--because it does. That's not hyperbole. I mean it in its most literal sense.

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.