Sunday, March 26, 2017

March 26th, 2017 In The Can

March 26th, 2017 In The Can

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with support.

The schedule today started early at the studio--had a break in the middle--then ended late. I just got home from on-air weather coverage. I planned on writing a little more tonight--but I'll catch up next time.

By the way, episode 15 of Transformation Planet is coming soon. It's "in the can" as we say in the broadcasting world. Heather Robertson from Half Size Me is my special guest! I haven't had the time needed for production! But it's coming, for sure!

Goodnight. I'm hitting the pillow! 

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.