Sunday, November 19, 2017

November 19th, 2017 Nice Difference

November 19th, 2017 Nice Difference

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with support.

I haven't mentioned it, but I must share how wonderful Twitter doubling the character limit has been for me! No longer do I need to abbreviate posts with multiple ingredients--or do double tweets to get the description complete. Anyway-- for someone that does what I do, it makes a nice difference!

I worked on production this afternoon at the studio before a good visit with mom this evening. She's not feeling well today. It was perfect timing to be there because her doctor was making the rounds.

Thanksgiving week! Oh my, oh my! I'll have plenty more to write about in the coming days!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.