Monday, November 27, 2017

November 27th, 2017 Under The Weather

November 27th, 2017 Under The Weather

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded today's water goal, and I stayed connected with support.

I woke up with fever and nausea this morning. I stayed home from work and felt crummy all day long. I slept a lot. I kept up my food plan very well despite not feeling my best. I'm hoping I feel better in the morning. I've had bouts with this same thing three or four times this year. Years previous, it was a very rare thing.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Sean, when I started having grandkids I was sick more often..seems the little darlings bring new versions of bugs that I wasn't getting exposed to in the past. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.