Tuesday, November 28, 2017

November 28th, 2017 Better

November 28th, 2017 Better

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

I feel much better. This wasn't the case this morning and throughout the day. The fever, nausea and general yuckiness didn't start improving until this evening. I didn't have much of an appetite early in the day--and really, was prepared to just be okay with a much smaller budget. Nausea went away--the fever went away, and my appetite came back in time for a good dinner.

This year has been tough with occasional bouts of flu-like symptoms--very unlike any other year in recent memory. I think there's a legitimate connection between the average of 6 times a week I visit the nursing center and the symptoms.

I'm looking forward to getting back to work in the morning. I've been off two days in a row. I'm certainly well rested, that's for sure.

Are you ready to join the accountability and support group I cofacilitate with Coach Kathleen Miles and Jordan Burgess? Our next session starts December 4th and 5th--next week!!! There's still time for you to sign up!



















All members share the same secret Facebook page for daily accountability and support interactions. As a member, you'll have spot support available via text or call as needed.

The regular 8-week group session fee is $120. The premium one-on-one package fee is $200 for the 8 weeks. If you need more information, email me right away! transformation.road@gmail.com 

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. A few years ago, I was researching assisted living places for my mom. I ended up getting very sick (nausea and vomiting) a few days after visiting one. I didn't make the connection until I went back to visit that particular place again and the administrator told me they had had an outbreak of norovirus a few days previously. So now whenever I visit my mom, I slather on the hand sanitizer before and after. Those places are breeding grounds for sickness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask some of the nursing center staff about immunizations and other steps they take to stay healthy and copy what they do.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.