Saturday, November 4, 2017

November 4th, 2017 Well-Defined Intention

November 4th, 2017 Well-Defined Intention

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with support.

It was a busy broadcast day today--and I made it through okay. The football game between Oklahoma State and Oklahoma didn't turn out the way I wanted, but it sure was an amazing game.

I'm looking forward to turning the clock back an hour tonight. I plan on getting some much-needed rest.

I'm picking up mom tomorrow for a trip to our hometown and a visit with family. The visit will include a meal out at a big buffet-style restaurant.

I don't fret buffets anymore. I don't like them, really-- they're more challenging simply because of all the choices. But it's also the choices that make it fairly simple to navigate and ultimately put together a decent on-plan meal.

I suppose the difference starts with my intention upon walking through the door. If it's to cut loose in an all-out epic meltdown--I could do that very easily. If it's to maintain the integrity of my plan by having a reasonable meal within my plan boundaries, then I can easily do that, too. Either way works easily, as long as I enter with well-defined intention.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.