Tuesday, August 18, 2020

August 18th, 2020 It Evolves

August 18th, 2020 It Evolves

Since our last edition: I've maintained the integrity of my food plan boundaries, I've remained refined sugar-free, I've met or exceeded my daily water goal, and I've also stayed well connected with exceptional support.

A couple of great mom visits over lunch, along with a few "through the window" visits, and a wonderful weekend visit with Noah has helped make the past week and a half exceptional. 

Taking good care of this daily practice helps give me the measures of peace, calm, and stability I need to really enjoy life moments. I'm certainly looking for ways to better organize my daily practice of things. It could be stronger and more supportive. It evolves. In the meantime, I'm well, and that's a wonderful thing worthy of my gratitude!

Kayaking with Noah would have been a better experience in cooler weather. Next time, we'll know! My phone went into overheating mode very quickly--but I did get a couple of pictures right before we set out on the water.



















































Daily Social Media Accountability Connections:

Well!! Frustration! Okay...this post has been delayed and delayed---deleted and started over due to technical issues with Blogger. Blogger recently made changes and I haven't figured out how to insert the code to include the social media postings like I've done for the last several years. I'm certain there's a fix. I'll have to contact support and figure it out. Until then, for social media postings--please click on the links below. It's all there--I just can't post it to the blog at this time!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,

Practice, peace, and calm,

Sean


If you're interested in connecting via social media:

I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.

MFP Username: SeanAAnderson

My Twitter: SeanAAnderson

Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505

Instagram: SeanAAnderson


Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, Google Play for Android, Spotify, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 24 episodes waiting for you!


Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.