Sunday, September 10, 2017

September 10th, 2017 A Treat

September 10th, 2017 A Treat

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with support.

It's been a nice quiet Sunday around here. I basically "took the day off." I enjoyed a nice little walk, finished some work at the studio, and picked mom up for an outing this afternoon. I prepared all three meals at home (unusual for me on a Sunday) and spent some time watching a couple of things on Netflix this weekend.

If you get a chance: Ryan Hamilton: Happy Face stand-up special on Netflix. I loved his special. It's rare for a comic to make me literally laugh out loud because I'm watching it in a different way. I sometimes have a hard time turning off the constant analyzing--the style, delivery--writing, the subtle nuances most don't see--in order to simply enjoy a stand-up performance. I was able to do that with this special. It was a treat!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.