Thursday, September 7, 2017

September 7th, 2017 Whatever You Need To Do

September 7th, 2017 Whatever You Need To Do

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with great support.

And I was still sick--so much so, I took a sick day. My throat was swollen, red, and absolutely unreasonable. The swelling made it hard to breathe last night and that translated to a mostly sleepless night. You know that feeling when all you want to do is rest, but you can't breathe well and you're hurting, so you're stuck in a miserable awake state? That. Not good.

I made an appointment with the doctor this afternoon and he prescribed a course of steroids. I haven't started them just yet, but thanks to OTC things, I'm feeling remarkably better. I anticipate a better night tonight and a full work day tomorrow. And that'll be good.

I have several friends in Florida who are preparing for Hurricane Irma. I've been checking the latest news several times a day and it doesn't look or sound good. The good thing is, everyone I know is making preparations and some are leaving Florida until Irma passes. I can't even imagine the uncertainty and anxiety it brings, to be there--and seeing these reports and predictions. It doesn't seem like much to say--and so many say it, but sincerely, if you're in the path--you're in my thoughts and prayers. And please do whatever you need to do to be safe, calm, and peaceful. I mentioned to a friend, "hopefully you'll return to everything being fine." And he replied, "it's about loved ones over things." Isn't that the truth.

Today's Accountability Tweets:
























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.