Sunday, September 3, 2017

September 3rd, 2017 Stars Of The Show

September 3rd, 2017 Stars Of The Show

Today included sleeping in well, preparing some good food, and spending time with Mom and my grandson Noah. Noah time is extended because he's staying the night! Noah even helped me do some work tonight at the studio.



















He's in bed and hopefully asleep while I compose a blog post.

Today was getting mom out and about day. I didn't feel too hot earlier in the day, but by late afternoon I felt some better.



















These are the best times. I'm very blessed and immensely grateful. The best part about special times and moments together is being present without the obsession over food dominating my brain space. It doesn't. I lost large chunks of my life because my number one focus in any situation was on the food. Now it's on the people and experiences around me. Did we eat well? Of course. But it was just a meal. The stars of the show were the laughs, smiles, and conversations.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with great support.



















Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Rocking places you go for lunch! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is what is not listed enough, freedom in our head spaces- to think about other things than the next food high and where I was going to get it.

    Now I think more logistically, did I leave my lunch box in the trunk? Should I thaw this meat? Along with every day thoughts like- I'm going garden this afternoon and work on ancestry family trees...

    Nice to have those repetitive, food addictive voices off and more time for a wide variety of thoughts. Outside of the addiction.

    Whew! Enjoy your time.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.