Sunday, September 17, 2017

September 17th, 2017 Managed

September 17th, 2017 Managed

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with support.

I slept in like a bear. It wasn't too long after I got up when I realized I needed to run to the studio to get some work finished that couldn't wait (translation: I forgot to get it done!). I pushed back breakfast to the point of it being referred to as brunch. This tilted my food schedule. It happens occasionally. I managed.

By the way, last night's "this is 1 of 21 meals I'll eat this week," is something I learned from Life Coach Gerri. I've learned a bunch of things from her--my goodness, to be honest, without her influence, I don't think I'd be at a healthy weight. The list of perspectives and the phrases that help understand the perspectives better is a long, long list I've learned from Gerri.

I picked up mom for a little shopping trip to Walmart and dinner out at our favorite Mexican restaurant. It was quality time. We took a drive after dinner and just enjoyed each other's company and conversation.

It was a decent day!

Today's Accountability Tweets:






















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.