Tuesday, September 5, 2017

September 5th, 2017 In Harmony

September 5th, 2017 In Harmony

Today: I started the day with a brisk 30-minute walk in the 4 am hour, I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, and I stayed well connected with great support.

I think I could grow to like the peace and solitude of the 4:30 am exercise, as long as I work toward a better, more restful bedtime. For now, I'm committing to twice per week. I can envision a day where the order of my plan, in regards to time management/sleep issues, is much better than today. The great thing about this trek is how it's always evolving, moving constantly--and that movement is either in harmony with my extraordinary care or out of sync with my extraordinary care. It never stays in one place--it's one or the other, or even more or less of one or the other. And that's a good thing.

The definition of balance, for me, is an ongoing personal study.

Today's Accountability Tweets:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. 4:30am means an 8:30pm bedtime, which probably means shifting meals earlier too. Since we see your schedule/life style, I really understand your unique circumstances and the rethinking that is going to be required to do this. You are probably going to have to edit your life the way a writer has to edit copy to make it all fit in a defined space. Because if you make the sleep time a priority, then your day time hours will be defined. And a lot shorter. You will either have to do what you do in a faster/better way, or you are probably going to need to chop/edit.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.