Saturday, September 16, 2017

September 16th, 2017 Not A Big Deal

September 16th, 2017 Not A Big Deal

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal by a lot, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Today was the last day for me to broadcast from the big fair. This evenings broadcast started with picking up my oldest daughter and ended with a trip to pick up my grandson Noah for some fun at the fair! I decided my dinner would be something at the fair and it was, although it wasn't what I had planned. I planned on fried green tomatoes and alligator meat for dinner, but the line and wait were simply too long. I settled for something else and it worked. It wasn't what I wanted but it's only one of twenty-one meals I'll eat this week--in other words, not a big deal!

The focus and attention was on Noah, not the food.
He noticed another kid with a face painting--and that's what he wanted!
























He won a big prize on his first attempt!
























Amber and Me. We had a beautiful time at the fair!




















I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning. Today was a good one!

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.