Wednesday, September 27, 2017

September 27th, 2017 Join Us

September 27th, 2017 Join Us

The next session of the accountability and support groups I cofacilitate starts October 9th! If you're ready to discover what it's all about, email me with questions: transformation.road@gmail.com
All members are a part of a "secret" Facebook group where daily accountability and support interactions take place. Also, spot support via text/call is part of the deal! I'd love you to join us!





























Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, i remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I enjoyed a great workout at the Y, and I stayed well connected with solid support.

I stopped by mom's after the Y tonight. She's doing well! While I was on the elliptical, she was walking laps around the halls where she lives. When I think about her condition upon entering that place, I realize, her progress is nothing short of miraculous.

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.