Monday, September 4, 2017

September 4th, 2017 Keep Up

September 4th, 2017 Keep Up

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Today was a super fun Noah day! He was up before me--and as soon as I started my morning pushups and squats, he joined right alongside. It was adorable.
We made it to the splash pad too! It's clearly one of his
favorite places in the whole wide world!
I wasn't dressed for it--but he convinced me to jump in with him. It didn't take much
convincing. He thought it was the best thing--Po Po in the water!!
He left this afternoon, right before my Monday night support group conference calls. He brings so much joy wherever he goes. His funday didn't end--as soon as he left here, he went to see The Nut Job 2 and he loved it!

I love being able to keep up with him.

I had a great food day. I visited with mom for a little while this evening. We finally fixed her phone issue. It was a bad charger. Now her phone is working properly, thank goodness!

I hope your Labor Day was enjoyable!

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.