Saturday, September 30, 2017

September 30th, 2017 The Price

September 30th, 2017 The Price

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded today's water goal, and I stayed actively connected with good support.

The pillars of my plan held firm today! I'm grateful.

The event tonight was similar to last night's event, just bigger. I handled the announcements and music and had a little help from my grandson Noah!



















It's been a very active weekend so far! In the middle of all this, I occasionally pause and acknowledge the difference between my heaviest and today. The freedom a healthy body weight brings is worth every ounce of effort I extend toward my daily plan. A good support friend of mine quoted Thomas Jefferson today in reference to the reverence he applies to his daily plan, "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." I couldn't agree more. Resetting each morning with an embrace of the plan that keeps me well and a vision of how I want the day to unfold, are key elements for me.

Tonight's event required me to plan what amounted to an "on the go" type late lunch (see tweet below), and afterwards, I had loadout of sound equipment plus about 30 minutes worth of things to get done at the studio before stopping at the store for a few things and heading home to prepare a late dinner. I don't mind a late one if I'm in a position to stay up a little later than normal.

If you're interested in joining the accountability and support groups I cofacilitate with Life Coach Kathleen and Jordan Burgess, now's the time to express your desire! The next session starts October 9th and 10th. Space is available on this small and powerful team! If you're remotely interested, email me directly and I'll answer your questions! transformation.road@gmail.com




















Today's Accountability Tweets:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.