Thursday, January 10, 2019

January 10th, 2019 You Okay?

January 10th, 2019 You Okay?

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Three different people asked if I was okay yesterday. By the third time, I was starting to ask myself the same thing! I think I'm okay. I did maneuver an altered schedule yesterday and that meant on a Wednesday, typically my busiest day of the week, I felt a little bit out of my normal rhythm. Perhaps a touch tired--and at work, staying focused easily translates to "what's wrong with Sean?" 

When I'm focused on a task or several, I can easily get a zoned look that seems intense and very different from the smiling, joking, talkative, normal nature of me. Once things are done, I feel the sense of relief and accomplishment, then I tend to loosen up some.

I kept my commitment to a midmorning meditation break. I really like what that does for me. Usually, once my morning foundational routine of prayer, meditation, and visualizations are done, I don't revisit until the next morning. I can see how making the time--even five to ten minutes, for that peaceful pause, helps at other times outside of the routine.

My morning routine is complete and I'm ready to jump into this Thursday. An afternoon dentist appointment is on the schedule--just a checkup, shouldn't be anything major, then a grocery trip before I return home this afternoon. My food is packed, planned, and ready, too. Here we go! 

Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 19 episodes waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.