Saturday, January 19, 2019

January 19th, 2019 Wildlife

January 19th, 2019 Wildlife

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support. I hit 4 out of my 5-star goal for yesterday.

Coming up one star short of my 5-star goal yesterday was a choice. I could have pushed forward and hit it with a trip to the gym for a late workout, but I didn't. Part of that was knowing how early I needed to be up this morning before my scheduled location broadcast at 8am. The positive from this was the mindfulness making that decision required. With my awareness turned up in this way, I do believe it will help me make better choices over-all within my daily practice. Progress, not perfection, right?

Three big goals this weekend: Trip to the pool for a swim, add to and establish a separate page for my "star schedule," and release episode 20 of Transformation Planet.

Today's broadcast from 8-10am is from The Ultimate Eagle Watch at Kaw Lake. It's a short drive over to this scenic area where lots of people will gather for American bald eagle watching tours and educational wildlife presentations.

I'm scheduled for my long-overdue haircut and eyebrow trim this afternoon. My eyebrows, if left unchecked and untrimmed, quickly rival Sam Elliot's untamed brow. Talk about wildlife! If I didn't occasionally get 'em trimmed, this bushy eyebrow issue would aspire toward the likes of the late Andy Rooney. It's crazy. I'll find a way to add this to my gratitude list.

Tonight, it's a date night with Kristin. We haven't had one of those in a few weeks. I'll prepare the two of us a meal at my place before a trip to the Playhouse. I have complimentary tickets to Shakespear's A Midsummer Night's Dream. It'll be my first Shakespear experience.

I made a grocery store run last night before spending some time visiting with mom. She's doing fairly well, by the way--just a few minor issues of late.

Okay--I'm ready for the Eagle Watch. My morning foundational routine is complete, I'm about to prepare and enjoy breakfast, stop for a road coffee--and then drive into the great outdoors.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 19 episodes waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.