Saturday, January 5, 2019

January 5th, 2019 Precious One

January 5th, 2019 Precious One

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Yesterday's babysitting adventure really wasn't an adventure at all! Amber and KL enjoyed Amber's birthday night out and I, along with Kristin, took care of my granddaughter Raegan. Amber, always prepared, gave me the rundown of things to remember and do--and she even did a couple of those things prior to their departure. Once they left, Kristin and I enjoyed a rather short visit with Rae Rae before the little precious one was ready for her bottle and a trip to sleepy town. Once asleep, I gently laid her in the crib where she stayed asleep. I checked on her several times and with each check, her sleeping position changed slightly, so cute-- heart-melting precious.

I brought food for dinner preparations and that worked well too, considering KL is pretty much a chef. He has things I don't, like super sharp knives. It was a pleasure to cook in their kitchen.



















If you missed last week's YouPlan Workshop, you can now order this two-hour downloadable playback link directly from me. It's been made complimentary to my private support group team members and previous attendees of the Live YouPlan Workshop--but now, it's available to anyone and everyone else. The fee is $25. If you're ready to order, simply email or text me your email address and I'll send you two things: A secure PayPal invoice payable with any card and a separate email with the downloadable link. You can simply click the link and listen--but you'll also have the option to download it in case you want to play it from other devices. Text: 580-491-2228 or email: transformation.road@gmail.com

Today includes continuing my personal practice development efforts, a trip to the gym, a visit with mom, and a trip to the studio for podcast production of episode 20-Transformation Planet. If it works out, I might use a very generous gift certificate I was recently given for the best steakhouse in town. I hardly ever eat there (a little rich for my budget) unless someone else is treating. This is one of those times! That just might be the dinner plans.

Featured Tweet:


Have a very blessed Saturday!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 19 episodes waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.