Friday, January 25, 2019

January 25th, 2019 Move With It

January 25th, 2019 Move With It

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support. Yesterday was another 4-Star day. The aim is 5 stars. The plan for swimming today and an elliptical workout tomorrow will boost my star average and meet my four exercise session goal for the week.

Mom's hospital stay is going well. I spent some time with her yesterday afternoon and again in the evening. After a good discussion with the nurse, it's clear how critical things had become. I'm so glad she's getting the urgent and comprehensive care she needs right now.

I'm so glad today is Friday. I'm looking forward to a weekend off. This week has been rather challenging. When it gets this way, I must pivot and move with it-not against it--keeping certain non-negotiable things steady and consistent while allowing some flexibility in other areas. The one thing I do my best to remember is, this will pass. Things will change. Things will get better.

Visiting my gratitude list often has become an important part of this daily practice. It's easy for this list to fade away in the midst of a challenging period where other things are occupying my daily mental/emotional energy. It takes an intentional visit to that list each day--and from there, I feel better equipped to make it through another day.

My morning foundational routine is complete, my food is planned and packed for this morning and midday, and I'm ready to jump into this Friday.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.