Tuesday, January 15, 2019

January 15th, 2019 Slow

January 15th, 2019 Slow

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I met up with some people last night who share the same type of personal responsibility; living each day with a personal practice of intentional actions where food and life is concerned. Connecting with others in the same "lifeboat" always leaves me feeling hopeful and it reinforces the importance level I must apply each day to my own personal plan.

Mom made the trip to Stillwater with me--she, to visit with family while I met up with my friends. We'll not be combining these two things again. The trips to visit family must be on non-work night evenings. It was too late last night and I wasn't physically feeling too well-- and this combination, followed by a fairly rough night of sleep, contributed to my decision to take a sick day from work.

I feel much better after finally getting some decent rest. I'm still not feeling 100%, so I'll keep it slow today and take care of me.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 19 episodes waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.