Tuesday, January 22, 2019

January 22nd, 2019 Fresh Enthusiasm

January 22nd, 2019 Fresh Enthusiasm

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I earned another 7-star day yesterday. I earned one star each for the following: Morning foundational routine (prayer/meditation/positive visualizations), maintaining boundaries of food plan, personally preparing all meals, Midday mindset reset meditation, met/exceeded water goal. I earned two stars for the 30-minute elliptical workout.

Most of these elements are things I've done and do regularly. The best places this "star" system helps encourage me are in the areas where I need improvement, like eating out less and reestablishing consistency with an exercise schedule. I'm big on making the daily practice doable, enjoyable, and something to be enthused about each day. Enthusiasm is important! Whatever it takes to create fresh enthusiasm for the embrace of the daily practice, is good because it interrupts the patterns of complacency. It's kind of like an employer rolling out a new bonus schedule/plan.
Leveled down to 15.
I'll get back to max-level 20!





















3-meals-weighed/measured/personally prepared
















I stopped by mom's after my workout last night. I sincerely appreciate all of the good wishes and prayers for her. I've received a bunch of those in the last couple days. I'm staying closely connected with her nurses. She seemed to feel some better last night. They're testing to get a handle on what's going on--trying to figure out why she's feeling sick and experiencing what appears to be pain in her kidneys. We're certainly staying on top of this situation.

Big thank yous to everyone who's listened to my podcast Transformation Planet. My latest episode was released Sunday evening. If you don't normally listen to podcasts, I'd love mine to be the one that gets you started!

My morning routine is done, food is packed, and I'm set for a Tuesday. Off I go!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.