Wednesday, January 30, 2019

January 30th, 2019 Just Doing

January 30th, 2019 Just Doing

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support. 7 Stars earned yesterday by way of: Morning foundational routine, staying within food plan boundaries, personally preparing all three meals, midday meditation break, exceeding water goal, and two points for the elliptical workout.

Mom and I decided it was likely the wiser choice to wait until the expected warmup this weekend for her to get out and about. This decision changed the plans around last night, but it all worked out well.

I'm really noticing the mental benefits of getting back into a more consistent exercise schedule. It is so easy to fall back into a place of inconsistency! Then, I believe, the barrier becomes this all or nothing perspective/attitude where I start to believe how I need to create this elaborate schedule/plan and high expectations--before getting started...and that's not what works for me.

Just doing something, anything, and not being afraid to start small, makes a huge difference. I've often spoken and written about paralysis by analysis and how that dynamic often keeps us from moving forward. Yet, I'm imperfectly human and occasionally find myself falling into that groove. One of the biggest takeaways for me over the last decade of this blog and journey has been the importance of just doing and allowing the plan and practice to naturally evolve along the way.
This wasn't just an elliptical workout.
It was learning about ping-pong from the
SYSK Podcast followed by rocking out
to big pop hits of the 80's and 90's.


















Featured Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Have you listened to the unabridged audio version of my book? Get yours today!

With a donation of $20 or more to The Daily Diary of A Winning Loser, You'll receive the entire unabridged audio version of my book, Transformation Road-My Trip To Over 500 Pounds and Back-narrated by me on mp3 disc!! This includes shipping. Increased donation increments of at least $20 will include an additional mp3 disc of the unabridged audio version, perfect to give as a gift! 

Please be sure to include an email address so I can properly express my gratitude! Donating to the DDWL is easy and secure with the PayPal link below. (You do not need a PayPal account-transactions work with any credit or debit card)

2 comments:

  1. I would love to hear the audio version of your book, Sean, but missed out getting it because I ordered your book when it first came out, before the audio version was available. Is there a way that I could get the mp3 disc now? I emailed you about this quite a while ago but I know you are a busy man and it may have slipped your attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginger! I just emailed your gmail address! Thank you. I'm so sorry I've missed your previous email! Great to hear from you! My best-Sean

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.