Monday, January 14, 2019

January 14th, 2019 Over Deliver

January 14th, 2019 Over Deliver

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I didn't get done everything I wanted to get accomplished yesterday, but I did get some things done. I have a tendency to create to-do lists, that in the moment of creation, I'm like-uh yeah, no problem! But then as the day unfolds, I realize--perhaps I'm not the best estimator of time needed for specific tasks. I need to create the list each day and immediately cross a few things off. Otherwise, it creates negative head chatter when I fail to meet my own expectations. Under promise, over deliver--much better mental effect.

I'll pick up where I left off yesterday and continue on my merry way.

I've started my Monday well. My morning routine is finished, my food is packed, and I'm ready to make this a good one.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 19 episodes waiting for you!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't noticed you added a new podcast! Just downloaded it and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.