Friday, December 15, 2017

December 15th, 2017 Back To Work

December 15th, 2017 Back To Work

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with support.

Mom and I planned to enjoy lunch out today but we ran out of time after her dentist appointment. I had to get back to work, so we agreed to dine out together this weekend at some point.

Back to back location broadcasts make tomorrow's schedule busy. I'm looking forward to a Noah visit. And he's looking forward to Elf, The Musical Jr. on Sunday afternoon!

After buying a bunch of apples for seventy-nine cents a pound, I'm getting creative! I eat an average of two apples a day, most of the time. My new kick lately is slicing an apple, sprinkling cinnamon all over the slices--then baking with a touch of water in the pan. Oh my goodness--it's amazing!!! And it's refined sugar-free! It doesn't look or taste refined sugar-free, that's for sure.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. I really need to use your food journal for ideas! I’m going to try the apples soon!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.