Thursday, December 21, 2017

December 21st, 2017 What's Worked

December 21st, 2017 What's Worked

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

I heard from my friend Jon today. He just had hip replacement surgery at the Mayo Clinic and is recovering exceptionally well. We chatted back and forth about the difference his monumental weight loss has made for him through this experience. This entire experience would have been a much different story if he were still over 550 pounds. He's incredibly inspiring. Recover quickly, Jon!

Today was the longest broadcast day in quite some time. We had our annual community-wide holiday giveaway broadcast tonight. I grabbed a coffee and headed back to the studio this evening--and didn't finish everything I needed to do until 9:30pm. It made for a late dinner. Really, didn't have a choice--with the broadcast timed down to the second and the microphones on constantly, there wasn't time for eating during the broadcast. It was fine--and my schedule occasionally calls for a late dinner. I've never put a time frame on my food plan. I'm not saying that's good or bad, right or wrong, it's simply what's worked for me.

One more day of work before I'm off for the holidays! I'll still have things to get done, but no 4:30am alarms for awhile, that is, after this one coming up in 4.5 hours!!! Okay-- I'm off to bed!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.