Saturday, December 16, 2017

December 16th, 2017 No Matter What's Happening

December 16th, 2017 No Matter What's Happening

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with support.

My two location broadcasts went very well today. The first was at a big grocery store sale. I love these because, among many reasons, I get to shop while I work! I grabbed some super bargains!! I'm a bargain shopper. I swear--I spend less money now than I did in my greatest times of struggle at over 500 pounds, and this is interesting considering I always said things like, "I can't afford to eat better." It was one of the many thoughts I used to rationalize my behavior.

The super-find today was eight pounds of big Sunkist oranges for $3.99!

I have my grandson Noah overnight. It's Elf The Musical, Jr. tomorrow afternoon! He's going to absolutely love it! We're also planning on an outing with grandma!

Mom is doing very well. It wasn't that way one year ago today:

December 16th, 2016--
I just got home from visiting mom in the hospital. Things seem to be much worse than originally thought. Mom is in the best place and she's getting the constant care she needs. I arrived at the hospital and met with her nurse who brought me up to speed. Mom started with a urinary tract infection, and now has pneumonia, sepsis, and upon my arrival, had just finished a blood transfusion. She's going to make it through this. I'm thankful she's getting the care she needs to beat this.

I'm keeping it super short tonight. My main concern has been mom's care. Sepsis scares me. But again, she's getting the treatment she needs to correct everything.

No matter what's happening in my lifestream, the fundamental elements stream keeps running, so...

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my daily water goal. And I stayed well connected with good support.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.