Thursday, September 26, 2019

September 26th, 2019 Find A Way

September 26th, 2019 Find A Way

Yesterday was a 4-star day and today wasn't too shabby: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

My schedule over the last couple of days has been unrelenting. Severe weather coverage at work into the early morning hours combined with a temporary short-staffed situation at the studio and an afternoon location broadcast--made things tricky. But it worked out well. The keyword is temporary. Sometimes adjustments are needed and the approach must be modified, not discarded. I feel like I've been able to find my spots and do well. A solutions-based perspective will find a way to make it work.

I have plenty of experience in not embracing a solution-seeking perspective. In fact, years and years--decades even, where obstacles and temporary circumstances were used as justifiable reasons to abandon the plan altogether and try again when things got back to normal. The flaws in that thinking are found in the expectation of what's required to take care of the daily practice and in the definition of "normal." Life is normal. Temporary circumstances happen. Some days are super-challenging. Some days are not. A willingness to accept this fact of life and hold the plan a little tighter when the wind starts blowing is paramount to continued positive progress.

I have support friends who are practicing this amid circumstances that go far beyond anything I've ever been up against. They inspire me. From chronic pain to major illness and mobility issues, to severe exhaustion and fatigue created by side effects of medications--and still, they're finding ways to embrace a plan that ultimately is helping them move consistently toward better days. I'm grateful to have so many wonderful teachers along this road. As long as I remain open to the opportunities of learning, I can find them--all over the place.

My morning routine is complete, my food is planned for the day, and I'm ready for a really good Friday. I'm expecting company tonight! Amber, KL, and little Rae Rae will be here tonight to stay a couple days. I have some "toddler-proofing" to do this afternoon when I get home from work!!

Social Sean:






My new website shares a phone number with my podcast, Transformation Planet, and it's always available for you! Have a question? Text me! 580-491-2228 I'll text you back!

Do you own an "I'm Choosing Change" wristband? This wristband can serve as a powerful awareness/mindfulness tool! It certainly does for me. I wear mine proudly, daily, and more and more people are joining me in this movement! You can now order yours directly from my new website! Here's the link to the wristbands: Click HERE!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

My new website: www.imchoosingchange.com

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.