Thursday, December 12, 2019

December 12th, 2019 Even More So

December 12th, 2019 Even More So

Since our last edition, I've maintained the integrity of my food plan boundaries, I've remained refined sugar-free, I've met or exceeded my daily water goal, and I've stayed well connected with exceptional support.

It has been somewhat of a challenging reentry since getting home from my short trip. What I've learned is to always take an extra day off between the trip and returning to work! I'll be doing that next time.

I love this picture of mom. I picked her up for her appointment with an eye doctor yesterday afternoon. She has a skin cancer growth that is dangerously close to her right eye. She really thought it would be taken care of yesterday and that was a possibility, but considering the location of it is too close to her tear duct, the doctor decided an outpatient surgery at the hospital was most appropriate. It'll be scheduled for early January.

Mom and I enjoyed one another's company so much yesterday afternoon. Nobody gets my sense of humor like her. It's so easy to make her laugh! I always enjoy seeing her with a smile on her face, and considering the health challenges she's been up against lately, even more so. 











































Mom wouldn't let me use this photo unless I edited out the skin cancer. I honored her request. As you can see by the orange swath, it is too close to her eye--which has complicated the removal process. otherwise, it would have been removed a few weeks ago at her dermatologist appointment.





















Mom is certainly recovering nicely after her most recent hospitalization. I can't say enough great things about Ponca Nursing and Rehab, namely mom's nurses, Ashley and Pam. They really look out for mom every single day and night. Mom is alive today because of their very attentive care and quick response when things have become critical.

Susan picked me up at the airport on Tuesday afternoon. I shared about her in the last edition of this blog--and here's another side by side she created after our brief time together on Tuesday afternoon. Thank you, Susan! I'm absolutely thrilled for Susan and what she's doing with her daily practice of things that are consistently moving her in harmony with her goals. It's a fantastic thing to witness!



















Next week will include a new commitment from me in the exercise department. I know!!! Hold the presses---what?? Uh, yeah. I've committed to joining a group led by a trainer. One of my colleagues at the radio station has been a part of this workout group for two years and highly recommends! I also know a couple other people who attend regularly. I'm committing to twice a week to start. I believe, for me, the structure of a set time and the accountability factor--meeting everyone else there, is exactly what I need for positive progress on this front. Without those two things, my brain has zero issues finding great reasons to NOT get the exercise I need. More details coming soon! Oh, by the way--for the sake of accountability--my first session will be Monday.

My morning foundational routine is complete. It was good. My food plan is ready and I'm diving into this fantastic Friday! I hope yours is a good one too!

Tweets:

Instagram Accountability Posts:







Do you own an "I'm Choosing Change" wristband? Here's the deal, I'm not a very good salesman. I haven't offered these consistently on this blog--yet, I have them available! I wear mine daily as a constant reminder of why my daily practice of things is important. I'm not alone, either. This powerful message is worn on the wrists of people in a dozen states, maybe more, I haven't counted--but it's up there!! From New York to California and from Canada all the way to Scotland, they're out there! For me, it's simply a daily reminder to be open, willing, mindful, to pause, and to be intentional. If I'm not those things, I get stuck at the line of least resistance and back there is where the old patterns and behaviors thrive. Your order includes priority shipping so you'll get it quickly! Here's the link to order yours right now: https://imchoosingchange.com/product/wristband/

My website shares a phone number with my podcast, Transformation Planet, and it's always available for you! Have a question? Want to share your story? Leave a voicemail or Text me! 580-491-2228 I'll text you back!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

My website: www.imchoosingchange.com

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.