Friday, December 20, 2019

December 20th, 2019 What A Relief

December 20th, 2019 What A Relief

Since our last edition, I've maintained the integrity of my food plan boundaries, I've remained refined sugar-free, I've met or exceeded my daily water goal, and I've stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I'm a big believer in the practice of a morning foundational routine. It is by far the most important part of my daily practice. I just finished a powerful and extended foundational routine (woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep) and I feel centered for this day. It all starts with a humble declaration of my need for guidance. Prayer, meditation, gratitude, positive visualizations, and positive affirmations make up this daily practice. I've gotten into the "I've got this" groove many times in my past and it's never ended well. I don't "got this," and what a relief it is to embrace this powerful truth, first thing, each morning. It's never what we know- it's always what we do. For today, I'm willing to not know it all--and simply do, by honoring the boundaries of this daily practice of things that help keep me well.

I had a beautiful opportunity to enjoy dinner out with my youngest daughter Courtney, Lucas, and three of my grandkids. Between their full-time jobs and the time they spend taking care of these three precious ones, an opportunity like that is rare. We seized the opportunity the other night and it was fantastic. They were taking the Christmas lights tour, so after their excursion, we met up at our favorite Mexican restaurant. Phoebe, Oliver, and Noah...oh my, so precious and adorable. We are blessed.



















What incredible blessings at that table!! The next day, I was able to make the afternoon trip to see Noah perform in the Christmas program at his school. I was so grateful to be able to make it over there for the performance.














This week is typically the busiest week of the year in broadcasting and it's certainly lived up to that reputation and expectation. Longer than normal workdays and different challenges are a part of it.

We had our company Christmas gathering earlier this week. I'm pretty sure we had enough food to feed three times as many people in attendance. I prepared a good on-plan meal and enjoyed the company of my colleagues. I cannot overstate the gratitude I have for the neutrality in that situation. For that day, it was a major blessing.

Last night's big special holiday broadcast kept me out late. It was a super-long workday and by the time it was over, I made the decision to treat myself to a meal out for dinner. I enjoy preparing my meals at home and I love the certainty that practice provides for my food plan, however--after yesterday's marathon schedule, a dinner out was the best choice for me.

My morning foundational routine is complete, my food is planned for today, and I'm about to head toward the studio for what should be a really good day. I hope your Friday is a great one! 

Instagram Accountability Posts:











Do you own an "I'm Choosing Change" wristband? I wear mine daily as a constant reminder of why my daily practice of things is important. I'm not alone, either. This powerful message is worn on the wrists of people in a dozen states, maybe more, I haven't counted--but it's up there!! From New York to California and from Canada all the way to Scotland, they're out there! For me, it's simply a daily reminder to be open, willing, mindful, to pause, and to be intentional. If I'm not those things, I get stuck at the line of least resistance and back there is where the old patterns and behaviors thrive. Your order includes priority shipping so you'll get it quickly! Here's the link to order yours right now: https://imchoosingchange.com/product/wristband/

My website shares a phone number with my podcast, Transformation Planet, and it's always available for you! Have a question? Want to share your story? Leave a voicemail or Text me! 580-491-2228 I'll text you back!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

My website: www.imchoosingchange.com

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.