Sunday, April 15, 2018

April 15th, 2018 Abundance

April 15th, 2018 Abundance

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Today was a day of rest, recovery, and putting in a little work on a personal project of mine. This evening was mom and Raegan time! My first little granddaughter turned one month old today. Mom and I stopped by for a visit with her after our Sunday evening dinner out.



























































































It's during special evenings like this when I often remember what my mentor and friend, Gerri Helms has said on many occasions, "I traded an abundance on my plate for abundance in my life." Because back in my 500 pound days my number one pursuit was the food. Now, I do my best to practice a plan each day that places food in its proper place and perspective, and if I continue to make that practice important each day, I'll continue noticing and fully experiencing the blessings all around. I'm grateful.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.