Thursday, April 5, 2018

April 5th, 2018 Little More

April 5th, 2018 Little More

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I'm keeping tonight's edition super short. This week has challenged me in several ways. I'm staying connected with people and the daily practice of my plan. I'm getting a little more sleep tonight than I've been getting lately--and that's a very positive thing.

On a night like this, I miss the Tweets Only posts!

Goodnight!

Thank you or reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean


No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.