Saturday, April 7, 2018

April 7th, 2018 Here and Active

April 7th, 2018 Here and Active

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

It's been an exceptional Saturday. After a location broadcast earlier, Noah came over to spend some time with his Po Po! It's been a challenging week for him too, with little brother and now little sister at home. We watched a movie, played air hockey (he beat me several games in a row), and enjoyed a late dinner together. He's staying overnight and he's excited about that!

Being able to be here and active with grandkids is one of the best things. If things wouldn't have changed, I'm not certain I'd still be around.

We're in the middle of playing with his toys. I better get back in there!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.