Wednesday, April 4, 2018

April 4th, 2018 Thanks, Brain!

April 4th, 2018 Thanks, Brain!

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I've learned that every good thing along this road requires a plan of action. A plan of action requires a willingness to act. I have several areas where my willingness isn't syncing up with the actions needed for change. Oh, you know--same issues I've written about for literally years--sleep schedule, workout schedule, personal project schedule (my podcast!!), and others. 

If I don't have a committed willingness, my perspective will always focus on finding outs--and my brain will agree with the perspective in an effort to relieve responsibility--placing it anywhere but smack dab in the middle of me. The brain is simply trying to make me feel better about myself. Awe--thanks, brain! 

If I have a committed willingness, my perspective will focus on finding solutions. Because I truly believe solutions exist. We all have the same amount of time. It's not like I'm getting short-changed in the time department. Here's the thing-- I feel better when I'm seeking solutions instead of outs. The outs come free and easy. The solutions take work. 

I enjoyed a visit with Courtney, Lucas, and Phoebe this evening before a visit with mom. Phoebe is doing very well. Mom is doing okay, although we're still waiting for test results. In the meantime, she's receiving exceptional care.

I'm hitting the pillow.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.