Tuesday, April 17, 2018

April 17th, 2018 Just Information

April 17th, 2018 Just Information

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

That first "today" part is something I take very seriously. I put it first because everything I do starts with the daily practice that keeps me well. 

Where you are is providing valuable information you can use in the development of your plan. If things are going well, what's working? If you're struggling, what are your biggest barriers? 

Answering these questions challenge us to give the elements of our plan the focus they need to thrive. And sometimes it's half & half (and I'm not talking about coffee- although that sounds good right about now).

Take me, for example: What's working well: My food plan and commitment to staying connected with support, my daily practice, and the willingness to maintain a hold on these rails I've created in my plan. 

Where I struggle: Getting enough rest and creating a doable exercise schedule/routine. No shame around here- just information. Now, I have a choice. I can either beat myself up for the elements challenging me, I can rationalize them into oblivion until I feel justified for my inaction, or I can create an action plan that isn't afraid to start as small and simple as it needs, with the goal being consistency, not intensity.

I'm choosing the latter.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.