Monday, April 9, 2018

April 9th, 2018 Looks The Same

April 9th, 2018 Looks The Same

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

The extra rest last night made a positive impact on my Monday! I know, interesting how that works, huh?

I may not Tweet pics of everything I eat each day anymore, but I still snap pics. Old habits die hard, I suppose. My food still looks the same!



















One thing that does continue each day is my logging in MyFitnessPal. If you're also on MyFitnessPal, I invite you to send a friend request! My MFP Username is SeanAAnderson and my food diary is set to public.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.