Thursday, November 15, 2018

November 15th, 2018 Hence The Name

November 15th, 2018 Hence The Name

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I got some good rest yesterday. I felt much better later in the day. I was still not feeling 100%, but good enough to believe I'm not coming down with anything--and that's a good thing. I don't need that right now! I feel well rested and ready for my Thursday.

I stayed in all day and evening, too. No exercise for me yesterday and that was okay. I got what I needed.

I picked the URL to this blog on the night of September 15th, 2008. I'm not a big fan of it now, years later, and I cringe a little while typing it out when someone asks for the address. "losingweighteveryday dot blogspot dot com" doesn't reflect what this blog has become for me. Had I known, I would have selected something different--but I couldn't have known at the time. I was on a mission to lose weight and I was committed to posting about it every day, hence the name.

What can I do about it? Well--I know it can't be changed, I've checked. But--I can use another domain name (I have a couple parked--that I've never used) to host this blog. I may do that soon. That might be a Christmas gift from me to me. I'll let you know!

I'm tempted to write much more this morning as a follow up to yesterday's post but I simply don't have the time this morning. I will, soon. It'll be more about how this thing here is more about a daily practice in recovery instead of a diet.

I'm planned, packed, and ready for a good Thursday. I'm the "local celebrity" bingo caller this evening at an elementary school fundraiser. This will be the fourth school to request my bingo calling services. It's for a good cause, so I don't mind at all. It'll be fun! I give it my all when I do these--and I think word spreads--"hey, let's get Sean!"

I have many things deserving of my gratitude this morning. Working through those things and focusing on gratitude prompts each day has been a big plus for me lately.

I better run.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever go get a flu shot? I had a note on my calendar to remind you.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.