Monday, November 5, 2018

November 5th, 2018 Big Part

November 5th, 2018 Big Part

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

A grocery store trip, some good support exchanges, and an outing with mom made yesterday a really good day. I also heard from a few people about how yesterday's post on hope resonated deeply with them. I'm so glad. I took my time on yesterday's post. The time issue is the only drawback to writing this blog in the mornings instead of at night. In the mornings, if it's not a weekend-- I have a set amount of time before I've got to shift gears and move to the door for work. On the other hand, it's helped me get more sleep--so, I'm happy with that trade-off.

I've been tweaking my trigger list of foods lately. It's a real challenge for me! This action is part of the work I'm doing with a close support contact. He's advising me a step at a time in a direction toward helping every aspect of my daily practice. A big part of this is listening, learning, and doing. I'm really enjoying the experience.

Today is my uncle's (mom's brother) birthday. Mom and I will have a "bonus" outing this evening as we head down to our hometown to see him for a short visit. I'm considering dinner options out or maybe even preparing something at his place--that part of my Monday food plan is still under consideration. The rest of the day is set, planned and ready.

Production could be busy today at work. I'm headed into my Monday feeling good, well rested, and optimistic.

I received a couple of photos over the weekend from regular readers of this blog. This first is a real blast from the past!!
 











This was sent to me by a regular reader of this blog. Susan remembers the stand-up comedy portion of my life. Long before this blog started, Susan would regularly attend stand-up shows. This picture was taken after a big New Years Eve performance in 2001. Thank you, Susan!! Wow!!!















This photo was also sent to me over the weekend from a longtime reader, Kat. Thank you, Kat! It was snapped seven years ago! Time flies, huh? My goodness gracious...the facial hair. :)

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.