Wednesday, November 7, 2018

November 7th, 2018 Years Later

November 7th, 2018 Years Later

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

A colleague of ours passed away yesterday morning. She was in the sales department. She was the longest employed person at our broadcasting company, starting in 1979. I worked with her for the better part of twenty years. Actually, my first encounter with Illene O. came when I was somewhere around seven or eight years old. I participated in the Stillwater Summer Art program for which she was the director. Couldn't have known the two of us would work together professionally for so many years, years later. She was an amazing human. Seventy-three is too young. Rest in peace, Illene.

We all gathered for a special meeting yesterday afternoon to talk about her passing and to share our fondest memories of her.

Tonight's Week 1 support group calls marks the beginning of a brand new 8-week session. This group means so much to me. It's small, dynamic, diverse, inclusive, supportive, non-judgemental, compassionate, and it works. We have members at all stages--from just getting started to maintenance mode and everywhere in-between. I have two spaces available for the Thursday night group call I've created for this new session. If you're interested--this is your last chance to let me know. After this post, I'll not mention the groups again until late December, right before the start of the next 8-week session. My email for questions and to request a registration: transformation.road@gmail.com

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.