Tuesday, August 13, 2019

August 13th, 2019 Hitting The Pillow

August 13th, 2019 Hitting The Pillow

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

On-air storm coverage last night kept me up super-late, making for a really short night. As I write this, another line of storms is targeting our area and if it holds together, it should have an ETA around 12:30am. I'll be sleeping with the weather alert radio on. This is a seasonal part of my job that requires me to be flexible and often get the sleep I need when I can. I was able to have a very short nap this afternoon before heading out for an appointment, a store trip, and a short visit with mom. If storms interrupt tonight's rest, I'll likely work a shorter day and make time for a good nap at some point tomorrow.

Keeping tonight's edition rather short and hitting the pillow!




I can't wait to unveil my brand new website! It'll be coming VERY soon. Stay tuned, please!

Do you own an "I'm Choosing Change" wristband? This wristband can serve as a powerful awareness/mindfulness tool! It certainly does for me. I wear mine proudly, daily, and more and more people are joining me in this movement! Email me and let me know if you want one. I'll send you a secure $15 PayPal invoice and personally ship it to you right away! transformation.road@gmail.com

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.