Thursday, August 1, 2019

August 1st, 2019 Creative

August 1st, 2019 Creative

Today was a 5-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I enjoyed a solid 30-minute elliptical workout, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Today started our annual Crazy Days city-wide sales promotion. Our stations broadcast from all over town during this event. Today wasn't so challenging, tomorrow will be a different story with hourly stops at location after location from 10am to 5pm. It'll be a long day, but I'm prepared and ready. In fact, cutting this edition short in order to hit the pillow!

Calories were low heading into dinner, so I got creative with my cooking tonight as you'll see in the Tweets and Instagram posts below. It was fantastic dinnertime.





Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Those hatch chilies look good!!! A moment of silence for me not being able to have dairy, tho. LOL. Take care and enjoy those chilies and cheese.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.