Tuesday, March 31, 2020

March 31st, 2020 Challenges

March 31st, 2020 Challenges

Since our last edition: I've maintained the integrity of my food plan boundaries, I've remained refined sugar-free, I've met or exceeded my daily water goal, I enjoyed a nice 2.8 mile walk, and I've stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I've often described mom's health challenges as a rollercoaster. This analogy certainly fits the last few days. Saturday was a good day. Sunday wasn't. The symptoms of her UTI suddenly became stronger-and a night and day difference was the result. The nursing staff and the doctor reacted quickly, immediately switching to a different antibiotic. Unfortunately, mom's profound brain fog (a side-effect of the UTI) made her forget that she must have help in getting around. She took a fall Sunday night when she decided to trek across her room on her own. Fortunately, she didn't get seriously hurt--and the staff treated her abrasion and bumps without a hospital trip. That's a blessing. They've also kept her down by the nurse's station for extended periods of time as an extra measure of care since the fall.

I wish I had more time to write this morning, I don't. But I wanted to at least provide an update on mom's situation. I sincerely appreciate the tremendous outpouring of prayers and support. Your comments, messages, and emails have been and continue to be a tremendous blessing to mom and me.

My morning foundational routine is complete, my food is planned and packed, and I'm headed for my morning show.

I hope and pray you and yours are doing well in this tremendously uncertain and unsettling time in our history.









Do you own an "I'm Choosing Change" wristband? I wear mine daily as a constant reminder of why my daily practice of things is important. For me, it's simply a daily reminder to be open, willing, mindful, to pause, and to be intentional. If I'm not those things, I get stuck at the line of least resistance and back there is where the old patterns and behaviors thrive. Your order includes priority shipping so you'll get it quickly! Here's the link to order yours right now: https://imchoosingchange.com/product/wristband/

My website shares a phone number with my podcast, Transformation Planet, and it's always available for you! Have a question? Want to share your story? Leave a voicemail or Text me! 580-491-2228 I'll text you back!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

My website: www.imchoosingchange.com

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.