Saturday, June 16, 2018

June 16th, 2018 Opportunity To Share

June 16th, 2018 Opportunity To Share

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

A big thank you goes to NBC News and writer Stephanie Thurrott for a wonderful article about my story! You can click on this link to read: NBC News article It was actually released yesterday afternoon but I didn't know it until this morning. It certainly explained a sudden and dramatic increase in pageviews and social media interactions! I'm grateful for the opportunity to share the details of my story and I hope it helps someone in a dramatic way.

I had a location broadcast from a grocery store today. I really love these broadcasts because I get to shop while I'm working. I was on-air while pushing my shopping cart around grabbing deals!

I'm not sure what the plans will be for tomorrow's Father's Day festivities. I do plan on seeing my daughters and grandkids at some point.

Food today was exceptional. I prepared all three meals at home in anticipation of a restaurant meal tomorrow.

Today's Featured Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.